Subscribe to receive our e-mail alerts
If you support Think Global's vision of education for a just and sustainable world and would like to stay in touch with our work then you can subscribe to our alerts to receive notification of up-dates to our news pages.
Join Think Global
If you'd like to join Think Global as an organisational or individual member, please fill out our membership form
- Become part of an important movement of support for educational change. Join forces with our extensive membership network who are already committed to these ideals.
- Get the information you need. Our fortnightly members-only e-mail bulletin provides news briefings, policy updates, funding information, event listings and more.
- Influence policy. Add your voice to consultations and other policy work that shapes the education system and influences key decision-makers.
- Access networking opportunities. Both through attendance at Think Global events or by sharing ideas online.
- Members only area. Members can log on here to access funding information, member only publications, forums and news. http://www.think-global.org.uk/membersarea/login.asp
- Shape our future. Full members can vote at our AGM, or become trustees or advisory council members.
- Raise awareness of your organisation. Each full member organisation gets a free listing on the Think Global website and other opportunities for profile-raising.
- Improve your practice and effectiveness. We share examples of good practice and signpost members to training and funding opportunities.
Already a member?
Here are a few ways in which you can increase your involvement in Think Global:
- Share your views by writing a thinkpiece for this website, or by responding to a consultation.
- Share views and access member only resources in the member's area.
- Participate in a seminar, course or conference by attending, facilitating a workshop or showcasing your work.
- Network with other members at an event or find out who is doing similar work to yours through this website, or by making an enquiry through the Think Global office.
- Promote your resources through Think Global's fortnightly e-noticeboard to members, or via the Global Dimension Website.
- Promote your events through the Think Global's fortnightly e-noticeboard to members. Inform your partners and other like-minded organisations about Think Global.
- Vote at the annual general meeting and elect or stand for the Advisory Council or Board of Trustees.